Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Challenge 2011

I have decided despite it being the school summer holidays I must fit time in to stitch even it is the evenings till late.

As I am in a few exchanges & round robins I have decided to set myself a challenge starting from Monday.

Each week my goal is to complete one item.

This weekend I will be hunting charts , material & threads out ~ all ready to go.

Here is my provisional order:

1) Prince Charming (Frog) Exchange
2) ABC Exchange
3) Quotation Ornie Exchange
4) Star Sign Exchange
5) Halloween Card Exchange
6) Autumn Biscornu Exchange

This is as well as fitting in birthday cards etc.etc.


I plan to update it weekly on here also.

Wish me luck please.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I plan to find as much stitchy time as I can this school holiday xx

    ReplyDelete