Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Behind With Stitching ~ Arrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Well the School Summer Holidays are now upon us.

I hate to say this, but I am behind with my stitching big time!!!!

The hot weather has made it almost impossible to stitch & I have round robins coming out of my ears.

What I need is a BIG kick up the bum to get myself back into action.

I'm hoping to have an afternoon/evening sorting out all charts & threads for things that need to be stitched & done in order asap.

So hopefully within a couple of weeks I will be back on track & up to date

4 comments:

  1. kick kick kick, hope you get it sorted x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be ok when you get back on top of everything. good luck and a big kick :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol can't kick a friend x

    hope you get stitching soon , I am sure when the winter months hit that needle of yours will fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland - looking good Debbie.
    Skip on over to mine for some vacation piccies!!!
    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete